Labels

Thursday, July 30, 2015

CoverGirl Professional Remarkable Mascara

I finally go around to picking up a new mascara. I honestly don't know why I waited so long to get a new tube. I guess I forgot just how much a little bit of mascara can really help to bring out the eyes.

I decided to give Covergirl's Remarkable Professional Waterproof Mascara a try.



I can say that I am happy with this mascara after using it for a few weeks.

This mascara is not overly clumpy or thick and does not over do the mascara when applied to the lashes. If you want to get a nice build up of mascara then you will probably have to apply it a few times.

Personally, I really like just using one application of the mascara to add just a tiny bit of pop to my lashes for an everyday look. If you like to keep your daily makeup look on the light and natural side, then one or two coats of this CoverGirl mascara could be work well for you.

Here are what my lashes look like with one coat of this mascara:





Last weekend I was at an outdoor party when we suddenly got hit by a brief shower. The rain only lasted for a few minutes but I can say that the mascara help up just fine that day. I'm not sure how it will hold up under a downpour though.

The application brush is a spoolie but it works well when it comes to separating and coating the lashes. At the same time, the brush could be improved upon. The brush easily coats the outer lashes but it can be tricky to get more of the inside lashes. Also, the mascara is not the best for creating a lot of volume. It takes multiple coats to build up a lot of volume so looking for an alternative for when you want volume and thick lashes would be a good idea.

CoverGirl's Remarkable Professional Waterproof Mascara is great as a light mascara for an everyday look or for when you want to keep your makeup light and more natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment