Labels

Friday, December 4, 2015

3W Clinic Fresh Snail Mask Sheet Review

I have never used any sort of face mask prior to purchasing this Korean mask sheet. They say that a lot of women really start to get involved with a detailed skincare routine (usually an Asian style skincare routine) after trying out a face mask sheet. Everyone just loves these face masks and after finally trying one out for myself I can see why. I loved this face mask and I cannot wait to try out other types now!

Let’s talk about 3W Clinic’s Fresh Snail Mask Sheet.



This mask sheet is made out of 100% cotton so it feels really soft against your skin. I love the soft feel. I was expecting the mask to feel more like a wet wipe than soft cotton so it was nice that the material was cotton. I was also happy to find out that the mask did not smell weird. That might seem strange but, again, I wasn’t sure what to expect from this mask sheet so I’m glad it did not have a weird texture or chemical smell to it.

When I first put the mask on I immediately laughed at how silly I looked. Hey, beauty isn’t always pretty.

Aside from how soft the cotton felt, I also immediately got a cool and fresh feeling when I placed the mask on my face. I could feel the mask right away start to moisturize and freshen up my face. It turned out to be a very relaxing experience.

When I removed the mask after about 20 minutes, I noticed that my skin felt smooth. My forehead was still a tad bit dry but I’m not surprised because I usually have a dry forehead due to some skin problems. My forehead can easily get red and flaky. I do feel like this mask did help a little bit with my flaky forehead though. I noticed that my forehead was not as red as it typically is without make-up or after I remove my make-up at night. There was no increase in redness or flaky-ness after using the mask.

While my forehead might have felt a tad dry still, my whole face did feel refreshed and moisturized right after using the mask. Since this is my first time using a mask sheet, I have nothing else to compare it to but I have read some other reviews and some people have noticed their skin getting dry quickly after taking the mask sheet off.

The Fresh Snail Mask Sheet says it is good for removing grease and oil. I did get the feeling that my skin was cleaner after using the mask sheet. I used this face mask after removing my make-up and doing my P.M. skincare routine and I felt like the mask was a nice way to end my nighttime beauty routine. I will definitely be buying more mask sheets in the future.

The 3W Clinic Fresh Snail Mask Sheet is made from from snail secretions. In the future I will probably avoid any snail based face masks since I'm paying more attention to such things now. This particular mask also contains alcohol so if your skin is sensitive to alcohol you might want to avoid the snail mask.

Overall I did like the mask but I will probably try a different brand the next time I purchase a face mask sheet.

No comments:

Post a Comment